|Published: 7:29 AM, 12/31/2013
||Last updated: 7:30 AM, 12/31/2013
Author: Nelson Morais
Source: The Newport Plain Talk
NEWPORT-Fire engulfed a garage owned by Michael R. Valentine, of 465 Lower Bogard Road, in Newport, on Thursday, Dec. 26, the Cocke County Fire Department reported.Valentine said he suffered second-degree burns on one of hands when he tried to put the fire out, he told The Newport Plain Talk.Valentine reportedly told Lt. Jordan Self of the CCFD that he was working on his tractor when the fuel line broke and the tractor leaked fuel onto the floor.For
more details, please see the Tuesday edition of the Newport Plain Talk.
Subscribe to The Newport Plain Talk by clicking SUBSCRIBE.
Sign up for Breaking News emails from The Newport Plain Talk by clicking EMAIL ALERTS and inputting
your email address next to "Add Me" near the top right corner.