|Published: 8:24 AM, 04/23/2013
Author: Nelson Morais
Source: The Newport Plain Talk
COSBY-A residence on Orchard Road caught fire Sunday
night, April 21, but the owner thanked the rapid response by Cosby Volunteer
Fire Department firefighters in containing the fire to the basement floor.
No one was in the residence at the time, which is owned
by Neil Shults. No one was injured.
Five CVFD firefighters and three fire engines responded
to the fire following a call that came in at 10:22 p.m. Sunday night, according
to a firefighter with the CVFD.
For more details, please see the Tuesday edition of the
Newport Plain Talk.
Subscribe to The Newport Plain Talk by clicking SUBSCRIBE.
Sign up for Breaking News emails from The Newport Plain Talk by clicking EMAIL ALERTS and inputting
your email address next to "Add Me" near the top right corner.