|Published: 9:30 AM, 11/29/2012
Author: Nelson Morais
Source: The Newport Plain Talk
NEWPORT-A fire destroyed a Green Acres residence around
midnight, Wednesday, Nov. 28, the Cocke County Fire Department reported.
The fire, believed to have been started by an electrical
malfunction, totally destroyed the brick residence, which is valued at
$100,000, CCFD firefighter Jordan Self said this morning.
Self said no one was in the residence when firefighters
arrived. Charles Clevenger lives in the residence, he said.
No one was hurt.
For more details, please see the Thursday edition of the
Newport Plain Talk.
Subscribe to The Newport Plain Talk by clicking SUBSCRIBE.
Sign up for Breaking News emails from The Newport Plain Talk by clicking EMAIL ALERTS and inputting
your email address next to "Add Me" near the top right corner.