Tuesday, April 23, 2013
(Last modified: 2013-04-23 08:24:11)
 
Author: Nelson Morais
Source: The Newport Plain Talk

COSBY-A residence on Orchard Road caught fire Sunday night, April 21, but the owner thanked the rapid response by Cosby Volunteer Fire Department firefighters in containing the fire to the basement floor.

No one was in the residence at the time, which is owned by Neil Shults. No one was injured.

Five CVFD firefighters and three fire engines responded to the fire following a call that came in at 10:22 p.m. Sunday night, according to a firefighter with the CVFD.

For more details, please see the Tuesday edition of the Newport Plain Talk.

Copyright © 2014, The Newport Plain Talk
http://newportplaintalk.com