Thursday, November 29, 2012
(Last modified: 2012-11-29 09:30:43)
 
Author: Nelson Morais
Source: The Newport Plain Talk

NEWPORT-A fire destroyed a Green Acres residence around midnight, Wednesday, Nov. 28, the Cocke County Fire Department reported.

The fire, believed to have been started by an electrical malfunction, totally destroyed the brick residence, which is valued at $100,000, CCFD firefighter Jordan Self said this morning.

Self said no one was in the residence when firefighters arrived. Charles Clevenger lives in the residence, he said.

No one was hurt.

For more details, please see the Thursday edition of the Newport Plain Talk.

Copyright © 2014, The Newport Plain Talk
http://newportplaintalk.com